We believe in clarity.
Clarity that will deliver actionable intelligence.
3C Excellis offer an unrivalled level of expertise that will provide clarity. We will strategically support your serialization implementation, or any pharma challenge you have, and deliver intelligence that we will work with you to action.
3C Excellis are exceptionally versed in the domains of:
- Healthcheck including existing strategy adjustment
- ERP-EPCIS-L4 and L5 solutions deployment and integration in the enterprise landscape
- Master Data Management
- Extended supply chain integration (Warehouse, CMO on-boarding, 3PL, trading partners, supply chain to pharmacy)
- Validation of the serialization solution and related integrations for MAH, CMOs, distributors and repackagers
We are a true global serialization consultancy and will help any pharmaceutical company within the supply chain to achieve compliance wherever you are in the World.
Our management team have over 150 years of industry experience and subject matter expertise. We combine the skills of our team with a pool of resources from experienced individuals to subject matter experts. The 3C Excellis team is the biggest serialization consultancy in the world, our team of over 110 consultants includes:
- Subject Matter Experts in serialization, track and trace, supply chain, regulation and IT
- Project managers ( Pharma supply chain experience, Serialisation, IT.. )
- Validation consultants ,Validation practice EU lead.
- EPCIS, L4-L5 implementation specialists
This unique mix of resources combines with our proven methodology and shared approach to innovative solutions to deliver a successful and pragmatic implementation.
Excellis Health Solutions are a leading provider of strategy and implementation consulting services within the Life Sciences and Healthcare industries on a global level.
Excellis health solutions was founded in the USA in 2010 and is now recognized as the global leader in serialization consultancy for the pharmaceutical industry.
With more than 110 employees, Excellis can rely on its experts ,a proven methodology, a strong customer base and wide range of best-in-class use-cases to successfully deliver projects with a world-wide structure and a Pan-European team.
Excellis has been present in Europe since 2014 when, lead by Frederic Menardo ,VP EMEA, it acquired 3C Integrity the European serialization consultancy originally founded by the industry-recognized thought-leaders Ian Haynes and Christoph Krähenbühl.
Today the company has an established thought leadership position: EFPIA, EMVO, UK-NMVO, BAEPD, EAEPC, GTT and a very strong partner network through the European pharma Eco-system. Excellis remains agnostic in his approach of solutions.
3C Excellis have been recognized as Best EU Specialized Pharma Consultancy and Serialization Experts of the Year 2016 and 2017